Post 30 facts about yourself
The limited thing is time, not money - This list escalated quickly...
1. I’m 26 and I feel like I’m 30 already lol.
3. I’m skinny as I can’t gain weights and I’m lactose intolerant.
5. I’m really good at 1 to 1 conversation, but in English.
6. I suck at making 1 to 1 conversation in Vietnamese :v Because I feel like anything I ask could be a little too sensitive or offensive in our culture.
10. I love travelling. In the future, my goal is to travel every month.
11. I love reading, but recently I’m scared of myself reading too much and it’s not going to be good.
12. I’m quite curious about how things work: like how to live a healthy and happy life based on real research, how to maintain a relationship, how to create a fulfilling life, how to learn language,… I’m also curious about human behaviours and minds: why do we act in a certain way to a certain situation.
13. I hate working 8 hours a day.
14. I love English really much, I got a lot of prizes in English when I was in school and universities. When people ask me how to learn English well, I honestly don’t know how to sum up the way I used to learn it, because I enjoy the process so much it didn’t bring me pain.
This drained me out too bé iu, I guess people hate to talk about facts of themselves lol.
16. I’m a bit of a control freak.
17. I set really high standards for myself partly because I inherited that personality from my mom. So yeah I push myself real hard, but I know how to charge myself back on.
18. When thinking about luck, I believe that I can create my own luck.
19. I love bunny, they are so fluffy and cute.
22. I believe that to us human, the limited thing is time, not money. So I do try to find ways to earn money in the systematic ways and treasure my experience more.
23. I’m kinda scared that I will die young, I heard many stories of people I know die of cancer, car accidents, just pure accident. No one assures that I will die after my parents, my younger siblings, this fear reminds me to live my life more intentionally.
24. I’m a highly sensitive person.
26. I love pastel colors.
27. I save money but I do have a budget for certain things, like for reading, studying, skincare.. I don’t oversave.
28. I don’t really like the idea of sacrifice and selflessness.
29. When I love doing something, I want to do it perfectly, like 80-90% of perfection, not halfass.
30. I’m really grateful of my life, thanks to my family, my boo, friends and teachers.
Thank you for reading. If you love this, you can ask a friend to join into this writing challenge with you. I promise that it would be a deep, meaningful and exciting journey of self discovery.
Love you ♡
1. My previous English post <3
2. Two days ago, I just reached 1000 views on Youtube and I'm so happy for that, it's a freaking size of two high schools in my city. I will film and edit hard as always :)))
Bài viết nổi bật khác